"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way"- Hitchens

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My 5 Fave MAC Lipsticks

It was hard to pick just 5, but I went through all my lipsticks and managed to pick out the 5 that I just love the most. 


 
 1) BLANKETY: This is the perfect nude lipstick for my olive skin. It has a pink undertone and doesn't wash me out. I can pair it with a nude, plum or brown lip liner. 
 2) DIVA: Hellooooo perfect fall and winter lipstick! This deep red with a purple undertone is the only fall/winter accessory you will need. 
 3) GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Hot pink lips will never go out of style, and this colour goes with just about every skin tone. Just make sure you have the right lip liner or else things can look messy. 
 4) KINDA SEXY: My other favourite nude lipstick. This one has an orange undertone, so it is a warmer colour. I don't need to wear a lip liner with this, but I love using a brown lip liner to keep it neutral. 

5) REBEL: Every woman needs this colour. Like the name suggests, it instantly makes me feel rebellious. Although a little too dark for summer, it would make an awesome night out lip colour to show your bold side. Ladies, if you have green eyes, I highly recommend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment